Jason A. Wilkes Attorney
Jason Wilkes is a civil trial lawyer practicing in the San Antonio satellite office. Jason defends clients in complex commercial, premises liability, and personal injury cases. Jason also represents clients in real estate transactions and real estate litigation. Jason provides best business practices advice and counsels companies concerning litigation risk, exposure, and avoidance. Jason has successfully defended his clients with significant and multi-million-dollar exposure in Courts across South Texas.
Jason received his law degree from Saint Mary’s University in 2014. While attending law school, Jason clerked for Justice Phil Johnson, of the Texas Supreme Court. Jason and his wife, Kaytlyn, have three kids and three dogs. They enjoy exploring the Texas Hill Country.
- Real Estate
- University of St. Thomas, B.A., politics 2010
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- State Bar of Texas, 2014
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyer Association
- South Texas Risk Management Society
- Best San Antonio Lawyers as nominated by their peers, 2016 – 2018