Samantha C. Johnson Attorney
Samantha C. Johnson, an associate attorney in the Dallas office, focuses her practice on representing clients of various sizes in disputes including personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, products liability, and general liability. Her passion for defense shines through when crafting unique solutions for her clients.
Samantha graduated from UNT Dallas College of Law and University of Arkansas. When not in the office, she enjoys traveling, running 5Ks, cheering on the Razorbacks, and spending time with her Australian Shepherd and Terrier mix.
- UNT Dallas College of Law, J.D., 2021
- University of Arkansas, B.A., 2018
- ISA Study Abroad Program, Universidad Nebrija, 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Top Student in Civil Procedure, 2017
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association