Lindsay Gorbach Partner
Lindsay Gorbach is uniquely admitted to practice law in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Her experience includes a specialized focus on the litigation and trials of transportation, logistics, and insurance coverage. Lindsay is often retained by insurance and transportation carriers, freight forwarders, brokers, and self-insured entities. Her case defenses have involved catastrophic motor-carrier accidents, general personal injury, property damage, driver issues, freight claims/loss, property recovery, and Carmack Amendment litigation.
Lindsay further represents clients with employee injury non-subscriber cases in state and federal court, as well as attending to arbitration proceedings. She is also regularly involved in the initial stages of the claims process, including emergency response, investigation, handling serious driver problems, and early/detailed evaluation of global risks. Lindsay is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Lindsay prides herself on focusing on the best interests of her clients, which includes providing them with early and thorough case evaluations to assist in achieving early resolution of all claims to minimize and/or avoid litigation costs.
Lindsay Gorbach participates in the annual Real Mother Truckers (RMT) Conference, which is held every February in Raleigh, North Carolina. Additionally, Mayer LLP is a sponsor of the conference. The RMT Conference was founded in 2016 exclusively for women executives in the trucking and transportation industry. The conference is sponsored by seven female transportation attorneys on behalf of their firms, now including Mayer LLP and Lindsay Gorbach, as well as six industry sponsors.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, OK, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, B.A.
- State Bar of Arkansas
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- Super Lawyer, Rising Star (2010, 2016-2022)
- Up-and-Coming 50: 2022 Women Texas Rising Stars List, Thomson Reuters, 2022
- American Bar Association, Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Arkansas Bar Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Trucking Steering Committee
- Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA), Young Professional Committee (Co-Chair)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (FDCC), Member
Publications & Speeches
- Analyzing the Complexity of Crash Investigation, Driver Expectations and Next Steps to Litigation (Arkansas Trucking Seminar, September 2015), Panel
- Re-Thinking the Future: Managing Known and Unknown Trucking Risks with 21st Century Plaintiffs (Trucking Boot Camp, 2018), Speaker
- Direct Examination of Your Trucking Safety Expert (DRI Trucking Law Primer, June 2019), Speaker
- TIDA Webinar: From Nuclear Verdicts to Pandemic Verdicts – What You Need to Know (November 1, 2021), Panel