Ryan Goodhue Attorney
Ryan graduated Magna Cum Laude from New England School of Law in Boston where he worked as a technical editor on the New England Law Review and completed an internship in the legal department at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
After law school, he wanted to experience a different part of the country, so Ryan moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Before joining Mayer, LLP, he worked as a civil litigation defense attorney for two different law firms, Lewis Brisbois and Hartline Barger, from 2016 to 2022. In those roles, he worked on cases involving construction defects, property disputes, personal injury, and product defects, defending individuals, corporations, and insurance companies. He obtained summary judgment in several cases in state and federal district court. In two of those cases, he successfully defended an appeal by the plaintiff to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, resulting in the Court of Appeals affirming the grant of summary judgment.
Outside of work, Ryan loves to play music and hike with his wife, Lindsey, and their mini Australian Shepherd, Sammie.
- New England School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts, J.D.
- Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, B.S.
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- New Mexico Federal District Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Distinctions & Certifications
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude from New England School of Law and worked as a Technical Editor on the New England Law Review.
- FedEx, Amazon, American Hallmark, State Farm
- For the past six years, I have worked as a civil litigation defense attorney on cases involving construction defects, property disputes, personal injury, and product defects, defending individuals, corporations, and insurance companies.