Robert Mitchals Attorney
Mr. Mitchals has experience litigating a variety of civil matters. He advises companies and individuals to achieve the best possible result through negotiation, mediation, or trial.
Mr. Mitchals is licensed to practice law in Arkansas, Missouri, and New Hampshire. He is a member of the Washington County Bar Association.
When not working, Mr. Mitchals enjoys spending time with his family, running, and golfing.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, JD, 2021
- The College of New Jersey, BA, 2017
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2022
- State Bar of Missouri, 2021
- State Bar of New Hampshire, 2022
- American Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters