Nader Arbabi Attorney
Nader Arbabi practices in the areas of transportation defense, construction defect litigation, and commercial litigation. During Nader’s career he has gained experience representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants and uses this experience to assist his client’s understanding of the potential strategies they may face.
Nader is a Dallas area native, completing both his undergraduate studies and law school locally. Nader earned a Bachelor’s of Science in International Political Economics from the University of Texas at Dallas and went on to earn his Juris Doctorate at the University of North Texas in 2018. During law school Nader achieved awards in Bankruptcy and appeared on the law school’s Dean’s List for multiple semesters. Today, Nader continues his involvement with the University of North Texas’ College of Law as a mentor for UNT’s Judge Louis A. Bedford, Jr. Mentorship Program.
- University of North Texas College of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.S. in International Political Economics.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Defense of commercial automobile/trucking matters.
- Defense of construction defect matters.
- Defense and prosecution of commercial litigation matters including UCC and DTPA claims.
- Prosecution of personal injury matters.
- Mentor for Judge Louis A. Bedford, Jr. Mentorship Program – UNT College of Law