Kasia Daniec Attorney
Kasia was born and grew up in Poland. She moved to the United States in 2001. Kasia received her Juris Doctorate degree from Saint Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas in 2010. Her practice focuses on defense of civil litigation claims including commercial motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, work accidents, construction defect litigation, as well as other types of construction litigation.
Kasia is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and Illinois. She is admitted to practice in all the United States Federal District Court Divisions.
Kasia has two children, son Jan and daughter Julia. She is an adventurous traveler and has so far visited 5 continents. Her favorite places include Spain, Morocco and Mexico. Kasia is an avid reader and a fitness enthusiast, enjoys stand up paddle boarding, and recently she added cycling to her hobbies. Her native language is Polish, but she also speaks Spanish fluently and has represented Mexican business effectively communicating with their representatives in Spanish.
- St. Mary’s University School of , J.D., 2010
- UT Pan American, B.S., 2006
- State Bar of Texas, 2010
- State Bar of Illinois, 2017
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas