Deborah Junek Attorney
Deborah (Deb) Junek has been practicing law for 30 years in the area of civil defense litigation. Her areas of practice include automobile and trucking accidence defense, medical malpractice, toxic tort and refinery litigation. employment discrimination, worker compensation, construction and premises liability. Deb has extensive trial experience trying cases in both State and Federal Court in Texas. Deb has also handled cases in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Deb enjoys getting cases ready for trial and being in the Courtroom but also believes in mentoring young lawyers in the practice of law. Deb has been involved in her prior work with defense firms in training of both paralegals and attorneys.
- Baylor University, J.D. 1985
- Montana State University, B.A., 1982
- State of Texas (1985)
- State of Oklahoma (2004)
- State of Arkansas
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Oklahoma
- State Bar of Arkansas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Adjunct and National Trial Team Coach
- Judson High School, Converse, Mock Trial Coach
- Women at Risk, Advisory Board Member
- Cordova Property Owners Assocation, Board President