Brandon Ross Clem Attorney
Brandon was born and raised in Houston Texas. He recieved his BA from University of Texas-Dallas in 2007 and JD from St. Mary’s in 2014. Brandon has personal injury experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Brandon also has experience defending clients in premises liability cases and dog bite cases.
Outside of work, Brandon enjoys fishing, camping, spending time with his family and gardening.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Texas- Dallas, B.A- Political Science, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- Best S.A. Lawyers of 2020- Civil Litigation Defense (5-15 years)
- Appearance Attorney (Debt Collection and various other matters)- 2015-2016
- Personal Injury- Carabin Shaw 2016-2019
- Insurance Defense- Frey & Navarro- 2019-2022
- Insurance Law Section- State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section- State Bar of Texas