Bailey Strohmeyer Attorney
Bailey Strohmeyer is an associate in the Dallas office of Mayer LLP. Bailey’s area of legal practice is Health Care and Medical Malpractice. Her medical liability defense practice includes comprehensive legal services from case inception to trial to litigation through appeals throughout the State of Texas. She works proactively with clients to provide representation, arbitration, mediation, and alternative dispute resolution services. She proposes risk management strategies and solutions to minimize liability exposure to lawsuits and administrative disciplinary proceedings.
Prior to joining Mayer LLP, Bailey worked at Baylor Law School, where she helped
develop the nation’s first Executive LL.M. in Litigation Management, working with experienced attorneys, judges, and thought leaders to promote the study and implementation of efficient and effective legal solutions.
Bailey received her Juris Doctor from Baylor Law School in 2018, followed by her Executive LL.M. in Litigation Management in 2021. While attending Baylor, she competed on multiple mock trial teams, winning the AAJ Regional Competition in Houston, Texas, and advancing to the quarterfinals at the National AAJ Competition in Raleigh, NC. Bailey was involved in the National Adoption Day Program for three years, served as Vice President of the Texas Aggie Bar Association, and was a member of the Baylor Barrister Society. She received her B.B.A. in Marketing from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in 2015.
In her free time, Bailey is a 200-hour registered yoga teacher, a keelboat and cruising certified sailor, and an avid reader. She enjoys coaching law school mock trial and youth basketball.
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas, Executive LL.M. in Litigation Management, 2021
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas, J.D., Special Distinction in Litigation, 2018
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. Marketing, Certificates in International Business & Advertising, 2015
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Adjunct Professor/Trial Advocacy Coach, Baylor Law School