Amy Agnew Attorney
Amy Agnew, a Senior Attorney at the firm, focuses her practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, and trucking cases. Her practice also includes construction law, commercial disputes, and general insurance defense issues.
Amy has extensive experience practicing in state, federal, and administrative venues. Before going into private practice, Amy was an Assistant Disciplinary Counsel with the Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel for the State Bar of Texas. She represented the Commission for Lawyer Discipline in disciplinary proceedings.
Amy was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She received her B.A. in Political Science and Spanish from the University of Richmond and her J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law. Away from the office, Amy enjoys traveling, reading a good book, and spending time with her family and friends.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of Richmond, B.A., 1999
- State Bar of Texas, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Legal, 2015
- Dallas Bar Association
- Junior League of Dallas
- Texas Bar Association