Jerry Alcantara Attorney
Jerry obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and his J.D. from the University of La Verne College of Law. He practiced in Los Angeles prior to moving to Dallas, where he has practiced primarily in the Transportation industry. He has been practicing law since 2016.
Jerry currently resides in McKinney, Texas.
- La Verne College of Law
- UCLA for undergraduate school
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Experience includes defense of transportation accidents, slip and fall accidents, construction defect, dram shop and various other general liability matters.