Victoria M. Yarkho Partner
Victoria Yarkho is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Victoria graduated from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and began her legal career in 2004. She was a member of the SMU Law Review and actively participated in the Corporate Law Society and International Law Society. Victoria is also a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity. Currently, she is a member of the Dallas Bar Association and the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers. Victoria is a native of Russia and is fluent in the Russian language.
Her practice focuses on representing clients in commercial real estate, corporate, and business transactions.
- Corporate & Real Estate
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D., 2004
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, B.A., magna cum laude, 2001
- Texas, 2004
Distinctions & Certifications
- North Dallas Business Magazine (NDB), Top Female Executive Award, 2nd runner up, 2018
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2016
- Representation of sellers and buyers in Texas and multi-state transactions in the acquisition, disposition, and development of apartment complexes, raw land, office buildings, hotels, farm land, and multi-property portfolios and real estate companies, including preparation and negotiations of sale and purchase agreements, transfer documents, various easement agreements, declarations and covenants, title and survey examination, and consulting clients in various due diligence and development matters.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in connection with real estate and other secured lending transactions, including acquisition loans, construction loans, mezzanine financing, securitized and defeasance loans, and asset-based loans.
- Loan restructuring, workouts, and other transactions of nonperforming loans.
- Real and personal property foreclosures.
- Representation of both landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, retail, restaurant, warehouse, medical office, ground leases and “build to suit” leases, including negotiations of tenant improvements and construction aspects of the leasing arrangement.
- Representation of owners, contractors, and subcontractors in preparation and negotiations of construction contracts and related construction documents.
- Preparation and negotiations of listing agreements, property management agreements, and other real estate related agreements.
- Structuring and formation of various types of real estate entities and representation of investors in connection with equity infusions.
- Dallas Bar Association Member, Real Property Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Member
- State Bar of Texas Member, Corporate Counsel and Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Sections