G. Adrian Galvan Attorney
G. Adrian Galvan is a litigation attorney with experience representing individual clients and companies in commercial and construction litigation, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, breach of contract, and general negligence. He also advises clients on pre-litigation matters and develops strategies for preventative and early resolution. In addition to his litigation practice, Adrian also investigates and evaluates labor and employment disputes, and counsels his clients on issues related to discrimination claims arising under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
During law school, Adrian was a summer law clerk for the Hon. Justice Douglas S. Lang of the Fifth District Court of Appeals, and a research assistant to Professor Marc I. Steinberg. At SMU, Adrian was an active member of the Board of Advocates, where he competed at a national level, earning both writing and oral advocacy distinctions, and had the opportunity to argue before the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. Based on his achievements, he was inducted into the National Order of Barristers.
Adrian was born and raised in Mexico and is fluent in Spanish. At Texas A&M University, he was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. Outside of work, Adrian and his wife serve as coaches for SMU Dedman School of Law interscholastic Moot Court teams.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Texas A&M University, B.A. in Economics, cum laude
- State Bar of Texas, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch, 2024