Efrain Cantu Attorney
Efrain is an associate attorney in the Albuquerque office of Mayer LLP.
Efrain is originally from Edinburg, Texas. He has lived all over Texas and is thrilled to be starting his legal career with Mayer in Albuquerque.
During law school at Texas Tech, Efrain was actively involved in the Board of Barristers, Pro Bono Board, Diversity Advisory Board, Immigration Law Association, and Hispanic Law Student Association. It was through these experiences that he developed effective advocacy and legal research skills. Efrain is committed to implementing these skills to each case focusing to resolve client issues while endeavoring to save them time and money.
During his free time, Efrain enjoys spending time with his dog, Valentino, working out, hiking, collecting and caring for plants (recently has gotten into rare tropical plants), and trying out new bars/restaurants.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2021
- Texas Tech University Jerry S. Rawls College of Business, MBA, 2021
- Texas State University, B.A.I.S. (International Business Concentration), 2017
- State Bar of Texas (pending)
- State Bar of New Mexico (pending)