Zachary Hoffman Attorney
Zach Hoffman is an attorney focused on business, construction, general liability, and transportation litigation. Zach is a zealous advocate for clients and litigates each case with the goal of not only meeting client expectations but exceeding those expectations in a cost-effective manner.
Zach was an active member of the Native American Law Society, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, and Sports and Entertainment Law Society during law school. Throughout law school, Zach participated in multiple litigation competitions and had the privilege to provide free legal services to United States Veterans in need.
Outside of work, Zach enjoys attending, playing, or watching any sport with a ball – especially the Hogs; live music; going to the lake; and hanging out with his dog Kane.
- Labor & Employment
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Wisconsin – STOUT 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- The Texas Young Lawyers Association.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association.
- Federal Bar Association.
- The Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Volunteer Judge for the Texas High School Mock Trial Competition