Tamara K. Hyndman Attorney
Tamara Hyndman focuses her practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on personal injury, premises liability, labor and employment, and transportation cases. Her practice also includes construction law, commercial disputes, and general insurance defense issues.
While in law school, Tamara participated in the SMU Judge Elmo B. Hunter Legal Clinic for Victims of Crimes Against Women, where she represented victims of human trafficking to gain post-conviction relief.
Tamara was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. She received her B.A. in Communications from Texas A&M University and her J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. Away from the office, Tamara enjoys traveling, reading, cycling, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD, 2020
- Texas A&M University, B.A. Communications; Minor in Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2016
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers