Seth A. Sloan Attorney
Seth Sloan is an associate who practices business, commercial and construction litigation. Seth has also represented clients in real estate and transactional matters, and has advised clients on complex business and corporate matters such as entity formation, restructuring and contractual issues.
Seth earned his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Methodist University, where he played safety for the Mustang football team.
- Corporate & Real Estate
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Defended major product manufacturer in a subrogation suit and obtained non-suit with prejudice.
- Obtained summary judgment for a subcontractor in a construction defect case where the plaintiff obtained a multi-million-dollar jury verdict against the remaining defendants.
- Successfully defended and obtained summary judgment on all claims in a food products liability case.
- Represented client in asset acquisition and advised on all deal aspects through closing.
- Advised clients on formation of appropriate legal entities based on desired ownership and management structure.
- Advised clients on general corporate matters and contractual issues.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- SMU Letterman’s Association