Nina Dinh Attorney
Nina Dinh focuses her practice in labor and employment and commercial litigation. Prior to her current practice, she has had previous experience in medical malpractice defense at an Am Law 100 firm and transportation law at a local defense firm. She works with clients throughout Texas in a wide range of disputes and provides counseling strategy for preventative and early resolution to clients. Nina has a practical approach to litigation, which allows her to serve clients’ goals effectively.
Outside of work, Nina enjoys adventurous cuisines (particularly spicy dishes), attending comedy shows, and spending time with her family and pets.
- Labor & Employment
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Texas at Dallas, B.A., 2014
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Texas Bar Association