Matt Morris Attorney
Matt Morris is an Associate Attorney with Mayer, LLP. A native Texan, Matt grew up in Mesquite, Texas, and attended Texas Tech University after graduating from John Horn High School in Mesquite. Matt has been married to his wife, Sarah, since October 2020 and together they have three dogs – Mondo, Charlie, and Buster. Prior to joining Mayer, LLP, Matt practiced insurance defense in East Texas for three years.
When Matt is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, sampling new dishes and cuisines, playing pub trivia, and cheering on his Texas Tech Red Raiders!
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D.
- Texas Tech University – Bachelor of Science in Animal Science
- State Bar of Texas
- Practice Experience in defense of Motor Vehicle Accident and Premises Liability cases.
- Member of The State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Smith County Bar Association
- Member of the Smith County Young Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Smith County Young Lawyer’s Association