Laura Calloway Attorney
Laura is a skilled trial attorney with experience litigating in both federal and state courts nationwide, across a broad range of civil disputes. Over her 10+ years of practice, Laura has represented corporate clients in high-stakes product liability, premises liability, tort, contract, and employment disputes. Laura also honed her trial skills as a leader at Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas, representing low-income individuals in courtrooms across North Texas. She possesses strong writing skills, enjoys researching novel issues, and is at ease in the courtroom. Laura is dedicated to representing her clients’ rights and interests, by finding creative win-win solutions to resolve disputes and zealously advocating for her clients in the courtroom.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, NC, J.D.
- Duke University, Durham, NC, M.A.
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois