Kelly Staples Attorney
Kelly Staples began her practice in New Orleans, representing businesses, public agencies, and individual clients in wide-ranging transactional and litigation matters. Her diverse experience includes corporate formation and governance, commercial real estate transactions and disputes, employment counsel, public bid and public lease law matters, and general commercial litigation.
Kelly graduated cum laude from Louisiana State University’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center where she was a member of the Louisiana Law Review. Prior to law school, Kelly taught middle school special education in the New Orleans Recovery School District as a Teach for America Corps Member.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L., Cum Laude, 2013
- Tulane University, B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Cum Laude, 2008
- State Bar of Louisiana, 2013
- State Bar of Mississippi, 2014
- State Bar of Texas, 2020
- All Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- All Mississippi State and Federal Courts