John Walker Williams Attorney
John Walker Williams is an associate attorney in the Firm’s new Fayetteville, Arkansas location. John Walker has experience in a wide variety of civil litigation, with a focus on effectively defending trucking and transportation clients. John Walker has experience counseling clients on pre-litigation matters, developing discovery strategies, conducting key depositions, obtaining dismissals via dispositive motions and advocating in the Courtroom.
John Walker has assisted in the litigation of numerous commercial defense cases ranging through the fields of transportation, construction, environmental litigation and employment discrimination for numerous well-known corporations headquartered throughout the United States. John Walker looks forward to continuing to grow his knowledge and expertise throughout the firms many practice areas.
While in Law School, John Walker served as the Managing Editor of the Arkansas Journal of Food and Agriculture and earned Dean’s List honors all six semesters.
John Walker is a native of Fayetteville and enjoys spending time on his family cattle farm, golfing, or watching the hometown Razorbacks.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D. 2019
- University of Arkansas, 2016
- State Bar of Arkansas, (2020)
- District of Columbia, 2020
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas 2020
- United States District Court, Western District of Arkansas 2020
- Washington County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association