John Walker Williams Attorney
John Walker Williams is an associate attorney in the Firm’s new Fayetteville, Arkansas location. John Walker has experience in a wide variety of civil litigation, with a focus on effectively defending trucking and transportation clients. John Walker has experience counseling clients on pre-litigation matters, developing discovery strategies, conducting key depositions, obtaining dismissals via dispositive motions and advocating in the Courtroom.
John Walker has assisted in the litigation of numerous commercial defense cases ranging through the fields of transportation, construction, environmental litigation and employment discrimination for numerous well-known corporations headquartered throughout the United States. John Walker looks forward to continuing to grow his knowledge and expertise throughout the firms many practice areas.
While in Law School, John Walker served as the Managing Editor of the Arkansas Journal of Food and Agriculture and earned Dean’s List honors all six semesters.
John Walker is a native of Fayetteville and enjoys spending time on his family cattle farm, golfing, or watching the hometown Razorbacks.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D. 2019
- University of Arkansas, 2016
- Downing College of Law, University of Cambridge, England, 2017
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2020
- District of Columbia, 2020
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Journal of Food Law and Policy, Managing Editor 2018-2019