J. Dean Jackson Partner
Dean specializes in commercial litigation as well as first-party litigation and has tried countless lawsuits to jury verdicts over his 25 years of practice throughout the State of Texas.
Dean played football at Baylor University and earned All-Conference honors in 1996 as a linebacker and is on ‘90s All Decade Team for Baylor University. Dean has been honored with the induction to The Legends Hall of Fame for Baylor in 2023.
Dean is married to Dr. Amy Jackson, DDS, MS (who was an All-American Cheerleader at Baylor University). Amy and Dean live in San Antonio, where they are currently having the best time of their life raising their daughter Kate Jackson who will be attending Clemson University in 2023 as well as their son Jett who loves every single sport that is outdoors and is a better fisherman than his Dad.
Dean is an avid fly fisherman, and if he is not taking time with his family, he will be on his family’s farms in East Texas, driving a tractor around in circles.
- Baylor Law School; J.D., 2000
- Baylor University; B.A., 1997, with honors
- State Bar of Texas, 2000
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas