Cassidi N. Dietz Attorney
Cassidi Dietz is a civil litigator in Mayer’s San Antonio office. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, intellectual property, real estate, and personal injury defense. Prior to joining Mayer, Cassidi practiced complex business litigation at a boutique law firm.
Cassidi graduated cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law as a member of the John M. Harlan Society (an honor reserved only for the top 10% of graduating law students) and a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. As a law student, Cassidi was a Staff Writer for St. Mary’s University Law Journal, a lead competitor on the nationally ranked St. Mary’s Mock Trial Team, a teaching assistant for a legal research and writing class, and a student attorney at a plaintiff’s personal injury firm. She uses this knowledge and experience to effectively represent her clients in a variety of matters.
Originally from St. Louis, Missouri, Cassidi moved to Texas to complete her B.S. in Biomedical Sciences with a Chemistry minor from Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi as a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success. A former collegiate soccer player, Cassidi carries that same competitive drive into the courtroom for her clients.
- Real Estate
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- Texas A&M University—Corpus Christi, B.S. Biomedical Sciences / Chemistry minor
- State Bar of Texas
Distinctions & Certifications
- 2023 Outstanding Woman in Law
- John M. Harlan Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Dean’s List
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association