Ashley Miller Attorney
Ashley Miller specializes in defending physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other health care providers in medical malpractice cases and Texas Medical Board matters. She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, State Bar of Texas Health Law Section, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, and the Dallas Women Lawyers Association.
Ashley graduated from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and joined the State Bar of Texas in 2019. During law school, she developed her advocacy skills through clinical programs and participating in the National Health Law Moot Court competition. While participating in the Corporate Counsel Externship Program at SMU, Ashley had the opportunity to extern with in-house counsel at Encompass Health and gained experience advising corporate executives on various risk management and compliance matters regarding hospice and rehabilitation services. Prior to joining Mayer LLP, Ashley worked at a white collar criminal defense firm where she focused on defending physicians in healthcare fraud cases.
Through her education, training, and work experience, Ashley has honed her abilities to handle complex litigation cases and disciplinary matters. Outside the office, Ashley enjoys spending time with her husband, dog, and watching the Dallas Stars.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law; J.D., 2018
- St. Mary’s University; M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2016
- University of Utah; Dual B.S. in Political Science and Psychology; Minor in Anthropology, 2012
- State Bar of Texas, 2019
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Health Law Section
- State Bar of Texas Corporate Counsel Section