Armand Huertaz Attorney
Armand represents clients in a variety of litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He understands that no two cases are the same, and utilizes creative and innovative practice styles and techniques to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. Armand has also handled numerous appellate matters in the New Mexico Court of Appeals and in the Supreme Court of New Mexico.
While at the University of New Mexico School of Law, he received the Dean’s Award for Significant Contribution to the Law School Community and the CALI Award in Remedies in the Fall of 2014. He is also a two-time member of the UNM ABA Moot Court Team where he competed against law students throughout the country in appellate oral argument.
In his spare time, Armand loves to be with his wife and their dog, Nala, and avidly following baseball and football sporting events.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D. 2015
- University of New Mexico, B.A. Political Science 2011
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court of New Mexico
- Won an appeal in the New Mexico Court of Appeals in a complex employment issue
- Granted Summary Judgment in state court in a high exposure health care matter
- Argued in the Supreme Court of New Mexico in a transportation matter
- Assisted in a successful appeal to the Supreme Court of New Mexico in a complex union/city dispute
Publications & Speeches
- Presenter, 2019 NM Action Conference: “Multi-Unit Housing: Dealing with Infractions” May 2019