Andrew Johnson Partner
Andrew Johnson is an experienced lead trial attorney that focuses on representing companies in a variety of commercial disputes including breach of contract, trademark infringement, non-compete, and construction litigation. Andrew also handles many product liability and transportation matters. As a part of his practice he regularly represents companies in high-dollar lawsuits that can directly impact the company’s bottom line. Andrew is committed to partnering with clients to fully understand their litigation goals and business objectives in order to provide the best representation for each unique matter.
Andrew’s practice centers on representing businesses and organizations in a variety of litigation matters and disputes, including:
- Breach of contract claims stemming from service agreements, insurance policies, and asset purchase agreements.
- Construction-related matters including contractual disputes, liens, and construction defect matters.
- Employment disputes, including enforcement of non-compete agreements and wrongful termination claims.
- Defending large-loss product liability matters nationwide involving property damage, severe injury, and death.
- Defending transportation matters nationwide.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Kansas State University, B.S., 2002
- State Bar of Texas, 2010
- State Bar of Missouri, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas